Sure you rely on your cosmetic brushes to apply your bronzer and smoky eye shadow, but you probably don’t think about them too much after that.
Good thing for you that Anisa Telwar Kaicker thinks about brushes… a lot. As president and founder of Anisa International, your brushes and beauty tools are her passion. The corporate name may not sound familiar to you, but her goods are sold under labels that likely do ring a bell –Estée Lauder, Sephora and MAC, to name a few.
Beauty In The Bag got the lowdown from Anisa on how to care for our cosmetic brushes and why it’s important that we do.
Here’s what we learned:
1. Why did you become interested in cosmetic brus
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE