Photo Credit: sephora.com
Feeling a little feisty this fall? Express your animal instincts with one of the newest beauty trends—animal prints. That’s right: animal prints are marking their territory everywhere from nail art to eye treatments. Check out these ferociously fun products, which will have you roaring with delight.
Ease into the trend with the Dior Fall Look Jungle Palette in Golden Browns ($70.00). This cohesive palette contains a trio of matte, satin, and iridescent eye shadows in warm, jungle-inspired golden browns. Apply this exotic combination to your lids to produce a beautiful bronze eye that is perfect for fall. The palette also includes a nude lip gloss to compliment the golden brown eye sha
Ulta, the largest beauty retailer in the United States, is celebrating the onset of fall in a big way. As of this week, Ulta stores nationwide kick off 21 Days of Beauty, a full-on celebration of the season’s top trends complete with free gifts, seasonal beauty tips, in-store consultations and live demos from top beauty brand experts.
Each day of the 21 Days of Beauty will feature one “Beauty Steal,” which includes special pricing and buy-1-get-1-free offers, and a “Beauty Focus Day,” individual makeup tips, trend updates and skin consultations from makeup and skincare specialists of select brands.
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE