The days of brushing your hair 100 times each night are long gone; nevertheless everyone needs a good hair brush. For this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY, we have 3 Angelo David Classic, Handcrafted Paddle Brushes (a $65 value) to give to our lucky winners.
Featuring naturally conditioning boar bristles and gently separating nylon bristles, the brush helps promote healthy hair while it stimulates the scalp. During styling or brushing, the bristles penetrate to the hair roots, evenly distributing natural oils and gently smoothing the cuticle, leaving hair with a healthy sheen.
The brush has double-cushioned, flexible padding that adjusts to the contours of the scalp. Precise bristle placeme
Photo Credit: Linda Covello
Angelo David of New York’s Angelo David Salon has such a gift for creating natural hair color and extensions that he has been likened to an illusionist for hair. Hairdressing was a family business, but he first had to sow his wild bad boy oats before embracing his own talent. Once he got down to business, he developed a keen eye for color as well as a knack for creating natural looking hair extensions. Customization is everything for Angelo and he has developed Couture Extensions and Couture Color to find the hair that best suits his clients’ needs and lifestyle. Read on to learn more about Angelo and the inspiration that guides him.
Tell us a bit about your bac
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS