During the cold winter months, there’s nothing better than curling up with a cup of tea. Be it green, black, peppermint, or chamomile, tea is soothing to your soul AND your skin. Its antioxidants flush out toxins from the skin and ease puffiness, while helping to counteract environmental pollutants such as UV exposure and cigarette smoke that can prematurely age and wrinkle your skin. January is National Hot Tea Month, and a good time to add tea not only to your morning routine but to your beauty repertoire as well. So brew up a cup and add these tea-infused products to your beauty stash to reap all the benefits.
A MATCHA MADE IN HEAVEN
[caption id=”attachment_19500″ align=”aligncent
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE