THE BEST OF BEAUTY & MORE FROM NYC….THE DESK OF DORENE
It’s oxford season in New York City. From Soho to the Upper West Side, women across the island of Manhattan are celebrating spring by sporting this new footwear trend. Tan, black/white, camel and the occasional taupe tie up have supplanted the classic easy wear flat. A trend originally seen at the fall/winter 2009 runway shows, the oxford has finally taken hold and personally I’m delighted for the change of pace.
As for beauty, I find a bevy of upcoming launches refreshing as well. Stay on trend by watching Tom Pechuex, runway makeup artist darling and former makeup image creator of Shiseido, who is now the creative makeup
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS