The tree is down, all the ornaments packed away, and the red and green gift wrap is in the closet. It’s time for your big night out on the town. New Year’s Eve is all about the glam and BITB wants to keep you gorgeous all night long. Bring out the big guns and turn up the glitz. Makeup artist and Neutrogena Cosmetics Ambassador Amy Oresman, reminds you to “make your eyes stand out” and create the ideal base for any look with “healthy, clear glowing skin.”
It’s All in the Prep
Start the night off right preparing your skin for a little sparkle and glitz. Use Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes ($6.99) to clean your complexion and ready the canvass. It’s a special
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS