BB, CC, and DD, what’s your letter combo? To break it down, BB creams provide treatment benefits, usually anti-acne, are oil free, and offer medium coverage. CC creams are color correctors, and generally formulated with moisturizing and antioxidant ingredients. As for DD, well, that perplexes even beauty editors—reports indicate they will be daily defense body or foot creams, but we need to wait and see because they haven’t hit the market yet.
What is available though is the fabulous AmorePacific Color Control (CC) Cushion Compact ($60). Applied with a sponge puff, this lightweight fluid evens out skin tone with a very natural looking finish and color. It feels great to apply, very
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event