Photo Credit: sephora.com
Peter Thomas Roth’s wand-like Neuroliquid Volufill Youth Eye Serum is one advertisement that you’ll be eager to pause, rewind, and playback. The benefits of using this lightweight serum, dispensed in a cooling metal tip, not unlike Clinique Lid Smoothies, are quite plentiful: it aims to improve the fullness of the eyes, and help crepiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet.
It also contains 19 amino acids that help stimulate collagen production. In a six-week, 32- participant clinical study, 93.8% saw immediate reduction in appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.
While I am lucky enough not to have too many wrinkles under my eyes, I did notice immediate benefits in my puffines
For this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY we have 3 bottles of Neostrata Exuviance Collagen Triple Boost Serum (a $68 value) to give to our lucky winners. A perfect adjunct for any anti-aging skincare regimen, the serum is formulated to boost collagen levels and restore youthful volume to skin that has lost its elasticity and firmness.
This unique formula concentrates seven potent collagen boosters designed to maximize skin’s natural collagen at every level, building new collagen and protecting it and its surrounding support matrix.
Key ingredients include:
A four Amino Acid blend provides skin with the building blocks off new collagen
Exclusive Matrixyl Peptides help stimulate new
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE