Photo Credit: Eden at Birchbox Local
My introduction to New York Fashion Week was at the gorge new Birchbox Local at Chelsea Market! The cool space, this year upgraded to two floors, was the perfect backdrop to all my beauty product-testing, -shopping, and -pampering needs, plus a custom candy bar with plenty of treats to nibble on. Birchbox showcased some of its best selling brands like stila, Color Club, Jouer, Juice Beauty, Pur, Dr Brandt, Amika, Benefit, Arcona, Mally Beauty, DDF and so much more. Did I mention that you could also make your very own Birchbox – so fun!
With makeover stations for hair, makeup, brows, and nails galore, there was a whole lot of beautifying going on. The Amika team was doing blowouts and I
Designer CYNTHIA ROWLEY will be making a personal appearance on March 31 to debut the Amika x Cynthia Rowley Styler at SEPHORA in New York City’s Meatpacking District. This limited-edition tool was designed by Cynthia herself and features and exuberant floral pattern straight off the runway from her Spring 2012.
This is your chance to meet Cynthia and also enter a raffle for to win a gorgeous dress from her spring line. Those who attend will also receive a complimentary styling session provided by the Amika team of hair experts.
Here are the deets:
21-27 Ninth Avenue @13th Street
New York, NY 10024
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Styling starts at 12:m, PA wit
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS