Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Omer Ibrahim, board-certified, fellowship trained Dermatologist, completed his undergraduate training at the University of Cincinnati, graduating summa cum laude with dual degrees in Spanish and Chemistry. He received his medical education at Yale University School of Medicine, after which he completed his dermatology residency at Cleveland Clinic where he served as Chief Resident during his final year.
Following his completion of a prestigious fellowship in cosmetic, laser and dermatologic surgery at SkinCare Physicians in Boston, Dr. Ibrahim joined Chicago Cosmetic Surgery and Dermatology team.
Dr. Ibrahim is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, and an active member
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS