Photo Credit: CANVA.COM
The ethical skincare and men’s grooming verticals are set to explode in coming years, and Bulldog SkinCare for Men – which straddles both burgeoning markets -is uniquely poised for success with the launch of a new eco-friendly packaging and bamboo razor.
The always vegan-friendly and anti-animal testing brand recently introduced their new packaging and razor to NYC media at the American Kennel Club Museum of the Dog where brand mascot, Benny the bulldog, was on hand for photo ops.
Instead of fossil fuels like petroleum, Bulldog is tapping into sugarcane for packaging. The process which involves extracting ethanol from the sugarcane plant requires little more than natural rainfall a
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS