Photo Credit: Britenz.com
A mega-watt smile seems to be high on everyone’s list. According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), teeth whitening procedures are the most requested service at cosmetic dentists offices today.
“A bright smile is often the first impression of someone and symbolizes beauty, health, youth, and success,” says Indiana-based dentist Jeffrey Stolarz, DDS. As we age, teeth start to discolor and turn shades of yellow and gray from food and beverages that cause staining such as coffee, tea, cola, red wine, berries, and tobacco. “Teeth naturally wear over time as well. The brighter, more translucent enamel may thin, revealing the darker, more opaque dentin layer of the
Meet London’s Smile Man
Dr. Tim Bradstock-Smith, the man The Financial Times calls “the most fashionable cosmetic dentist in London,” established The London Smile Clinic in 1999. He has subsequently seen his clinic voted Practice of the Year at the Private Dentistry Awards in both 2004 and 2008. As well as heading up one of the coolest and most forward thinking cosmetic dental practices in London, Tim is now one of the UK’s leading spokespeople on cosmetic dentistry. Tim has also mentored many aspiring young cosmetic dentists and is regularly quoted in professional journals.
Dr. Bradstock-Smith qualified from University College Hospital in 1989 and since 1994 has work
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS