Photo Credit: www.lustrepurelight.com
Acne – the bane of many teens’ existence – actually affects 80% of the population at one time or another. Sufferers balance topical, oral, prescription and over-the-counter solutions to try to clear up their skin and get rid of spots. For many it’s an ongoing, frustrating battle that can last for years and doesn’t always have a happy ending. If left untreated, acne can leave nasty scars on the face, chest and back.
Recently launched in the U.K., a new type of acne treatment called Lustre Pure Light is being used at skincare clinics to great success in combination with other treatment modalities. Lustre Pure Light is a unique acne treatment that harnesses the power of light to clea
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE