Before every drugstore and department store brand had their own version of mineral makeup, there was Jane Iredale – The Skin Care Makeup. The former TV and film producer introduced her first product, Amazing Base, in 1994 and since then has expanded into a market leader with color cosmetics for face, eye, lips, and cheeks. Now, celebrating her brand’s 20th anniversary, founder Jane Iredale sells her line at spas, specialty shops, and doctor’s offices. Still independently owned, the company is run from the charming town of Great Barrington, MA, complete with organic gardens and direct access to a riverside walking path. Here, Ms. Ireland tells Beauty in the Bag how she segued from sho
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS