Does the makeup and hair, not to mention the fashions, of celebrities walking down the red carpet make you green with envy? Well, we can’t promise you a team of stylists and makeup artists, but we can share some of the secrets used by professionals to get those chic, ethereal, and gorgeous looks.
Take Amanda Seyfried for example. As the Cle de Peau Beaute global spokesperson, Amanda boasted an ultra-sultry look for the LA premier of Lovelace, the biopic of 70s porn star, Linda Lovelace, in which she stars. In the movie, which launches tomorrow, Amanda’s makeup is all about 70s color, but for the premier, makeup artist Georgie Eisdell went high-style sophisticate. She played up Amand
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE