Photo Credit: mitoq.com
Mitochondria, little bean-shaped structures that float in almost every cell in the human body, perform endlessly important functions like DNA production, cell growth, and cell communication. Many health conditions including physical aging and Alzheimer’s have been associated with mitochondrial dysfunction. Recent research shows that introduction of the antioxidant coenzyme CoQ can affect mitochondria and protect it from free radical and environmental damage.
Enter the MitoQ® molecule, a patented invention resulting from over ten years of research. This molecule has been show to deliver CoQ to the mitochondria, neutralizing free radicals where they are produced, slowing the cell aging
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS