Photo Credit: mitoq.com
Mitochondria, little bean-shaped structures that float in almost every cell in the human body, perform endlessly important functions like DNA production, cell growth, and cell communication. Many health conditions including physical aging and Alzheimer’s have been associated with mitochondrial dysfunction. Recent research shows that introduction of the antioxidant coenzyme CoQ can affect mitochondria and protect it from free radical and environmental damage.
Enter the MitoQ® molecule, a patented invention resulting from over ten years of research. This molecule has been show to deliver CoQ to the mitochondria, neutralizing free radicals where they are produced, slowing the cell aging
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS