New York City dermatologist Lisa Airan, MD, is so good at what she does that when TV talk show icon Oprah Winfrey thought her make-up artist needed a lift, she called on Airan who performed her signature non-surgical lower eyelid lift procedure on the Oprah show.
Airan also brings her healthy living philosophy to the table, providing a holistic approach to beauty and life. She advocates balance through diet, exercise, spirituality, stress reduction, and cosmetic dermatology, making her extremely popular among her clients.
She received her medical degree at Northwestern University in Chicago, and was awarded a Howard Hughes Medical Institute Research Scholarship at the National Instit
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE