Dancers – especially those who are part of professional troupe such as the award-winning Ailey II – are a dedicated and talented crew. They live, breathe and sleep dance whether auditioning or on tour.
It’s tough work (as any Dance Moms’ fan will attest) and only a handful will rise to that upper echelon. Most of us may never be able to leap, spin or soar like an Ailey dancer, but we can all learn from their commitment to health, wellness and beauty. These dancers train hard, eat healthy and are never afraid to show a little some skin.
That’s why Beauty in the Bag went behind the scenes with two of the stars of the Ailey II company — Samantha Barriento and Courtney Celeste Spe
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE