ALMAY PURE BLENDS – OK, so this makeup collection is natural, pure, light, eco friendly, hypoallergenic, yada, yada, yada… So what’s the point? It is SOOOOOO BORING. The recyclable packaging is like the stuff that sympathy cards are made of – flowery pastels. The spokesmodel is Leslie Bibb? I know, I thought the same thing – who is she? Another actress who has discovered the “green life,” …… That alone stimulates my sense of irony. She lives green, well, doesn’t everyone in Hollywood live GREEN when you think about how much $$ they make for just being famous. Everything about this product smacks of a watered down sense of social responsibility, back to the farm basics, and weeds masquerading as wild flowers. Honestly, for me, this range takes all the spice, sizzle, sexiness, and just plain F-U-N out of wearing cosmetics.
FINAL VERDICT – ICW (IT CAN WAIT) – Not bad, just BORING. Wake me up when it’s over.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS