Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Allison Herrold is one of Dallas’ most sought after aestheticians and has over 12 years experience in the field. Her specialties are full body waxing, makeup application, eyebrow/eyelash tinting, facials and most recently organic spray tanning. She even has her own line of natural body products.
Beauty in the Bag spoke with Allison about the latest eyebrow trends, tips and why she practices a different technique.
1. Tell us a bit about your background. How did you become a brow expert?
I’ve always been interested in skincare and makeup. While visiting my grandparents, I’d watch my grandmother take care of her skin every night and apply her makeup every morning. I was
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE