The entrepreneurial spirit behind some of our favorite beauty brands was honored by Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) at the organization’s 37th Annual Achiever Awards luncheon held on Monday, November 12, at the Waldorf Astoria in New York City. The awards recognized the powerhouses behind Bond No 9, Fresh, and CoScentrix, as well as a Nordstrom executive.
“I love this event and everything it represents, honoring women from big and large companies, who have devoted their lives to the beauty industry,” stated Carlotta Jacobson, president of CEW, who spoke to a full house, even though the event had been rescheduled because of Hurricane Sandy.
Laurice Rahmé, president and founder o
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE