Salon straightening treatments have been a real game changer for frizz-fighting, with a few short hours in a stylist’s chair shaving cumulative hours off of clients’ daily beauty regimens. Concerns over formaldehyde content prompted a Cosmetic Industry Review, which should conclude this fall. In the meantime, we wanted to give a run-down of our experiences with Brazilian Blowout and Coppola Keratin Complex, two of the biggest names in the arena. We also have some tips for choosing a salon and a stylist when booking a straightening service.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS