Encountering a “masked man” goes far beyond meeting up with a superhero these days. Men across the country are turning to facial masks to boost their skincare regimens, according to online retailer Grooming Lounge.
Picking up where cleansers, moisturizers and scrubs leave off, masks help tame oiliness, tighten pores, infuse moisture and oxygen, and improve circulation. Basically, masks for men fall into three categories – 1) for oily/acne prone skin, 2) for dry, dull skin and 3) newfangled ones for combination skin.
If battling oily skin or acne, men should look
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS