ALBOLENE MOISTURIZING CLEANSER – If you have dry skin and need something extra mild and hydrating to take your makeup off, look no further. Although decidedly un-sexy in terms of the big blue and white jar, Albolene is gentle enough to use every day and has even been proven to work for eczema. This is ideal for cold weather when your skin needs moisture to replace what the cold winds and low temperatures depletes. Warning – the cream contains mineral oil and petrolatum – so if you have oily skin or tend to break out – take a pass. It comes in an unscented variety for extra sensitive skin types and is ideal post laser or peels for skin that is compromised and tender.
FINAL VERDICT – BOB (BEAUTY ON A BUDGET) – For only $10 for a 12 ounce jar, you can’t beat it!
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS