Photo Credit: styleuncapped.com
We’ve seen fashion designers partner with cosmetics companies to create special collections—the new Lancôme Show Collection by Lanvin designer Alber Elbaz is a perfect example, as is Michelle Obama fave Tracy Reese’s past collaboration with Clinique. But now you can take design into your own hands and create a personalized Nivea lip balm case.
You can choose from over 400 patterns and symbols, 12 design themes, and five lip balm formulations to customize your own tube. You can design the tube in just minutes on a dedicated micro site, StyleUncapped.com and have it delivered within 2 weeks. And the real fabulous news is the price: just $6 each for 1-5 balms, $5 each for 6-20 balms
Lancôme hits the runway this week with the introduction of its first ever limited edition Show Collection created in collaboration with legendary designer Alber Elbaz. The special mascaras, eyeshadow palettes, and false lashes will officially launch at Lord & Taylor in New York City today, June 18, at 5:30 pm. The public is invited, and Natalie Joos, casting agent, style guru, and founder of Tales of Endearment will host a makeup show styled by Lancôme artists.
And a show is the perfect venue for the debut of this collection. For its creation, Elbaz, who is the artistic director for French fashion house Lanvin, imagined a live performance complete with whimsical costumes staring Lan
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS