Men are obsessed by it. Women are embarrassed by it. Hair loss affects over 50 million Americans, including over 45% of the female population amounting to 20+ million women.
It’s not just considered unsightly and aging; hair loss has a huge psychological impact on how people feel about themselves. But there is something we can do about it. Hormonal changes are one of the key causes of hair loss in women. Menopause, for example, can make hair grow slower and fall out too due to estrogen iron deficiency. Thyroid disease is amongst the top causes too. So just to be clear, do go and see your general practitioner if you are experiencing hair loss that is not related to medical treatments s
Hair loss can be a traumatic and self esteem defeating experience for both men and woman. For those seeking state-of-the art solutions, The Bauman Medical Group of Boca Raton, Florida, offers multi-therapy approaches that include surgical hair transplants, laser therapy, nutritional supplements, and topical treatments. Founder and medical director, Alan Bauman, MD, has put together a practice and team exclusively dedicated to hair restoration. In fact, Dr. Bauman is one of only approximately 100 board-certified hair restoration surgeons in the world, and his patients come from all corners of the globe to seek his advice. In an exclusive interview with Beautyinthebag.com, Dr. Bauman explain
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE