Dancers – especially those who are part of professional troupe such as the award-winning Ailey II – are a dedicated and talented crew. They live, breathe and sleep dance whether auditioning or on tour.
It’s tough work (as any Dance Moms’ fan will attest) and only a handful will rise to that upper echelon. Most of us may never be able to leap, spin or soar like an Ailey dancer, but we can all learn from their commitment to health, wellness and beauty. These dancers train hard, eat healthy and are never afraid to show a little some skin.
That’s why Beauty in the Bag went behind the scenes with two of the stars of the Ailey II company — Samantha Barriento and Courtney Celeste Spe
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS