The late, great comedian and writer Nora Ephron absolutely hated her neck. She actually named a book after it – I Feel Bad About My Neck: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman (2006, Knopf).
It’s why her signature look was a black Chanel turtleneck. “Our faces are lies and our necks are the truth. You have to cut open a redwood tree to see how old it is, but you wouldn’t if it had a neck,” she wrote.
I get it – especially now that I spend so much time on Zoom and Facetime – and am forced to notice my neck on a daily basis. It’s not terrible and I’m not ready for major surgery yet, but there is definitely some room for improvement on and around my neck and décolleté.
Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
The scientists at DefenAge have identified how to unlock the key to youth with powerful, synthetically produced messenger peptides called Age-Repair Defensins™. These patent-pending peptides are the FIRST of their kind and available EXCLUSIVELY in DefenAge skincare. Age-Repair Defensins™ are an age-correcting discovery, transported in a special liposome system. Combined with specially selected skincare ingredients to create an ideal bio-environment, skin rejuvenates its appearance NATURALLY and EFFECTIVELY.
Visit defenage.com to learn more.
Holiday Luxuriating Set
24/7 Barrier Balance Cream
Age-Repair Defensins™ put the focus on youthful-looking skin where it
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE