I have been saying for years that I didn’t believe that facial exercises or muscle toning devices really work. Think of it this way: if facial exercises worked, BOTOX® wouldn’t. And we all know that BOTOX® works by preventing facial muscles from contracting, which softens lines in the skin. Plus, facial aging is not just about sagging or lax muscles—it’s about sagging muscles, slack skin, fat loss or volume shifts, and surface damage in the form of brown spots, sun damage, red veins, and fine lines. My questions have been, “Where’s the science?,” “What are doctors saying?,” and “Has anyone published a study?”
Well, a new study published in the January 2014 issue of the prestigio
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS