Plastic surgeon Dr. T. Y. Steven Ip, M.D., F.A.C.S. is well-known throughout Beverly Hills, Newport Beach and New York City for his personable bedside manner and dedication to the field of aesthetics. He specializes in aesthetic, plastic and reconstructive surgery of the breast, body and face and is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is an active member of the American College of Surgeons and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Dr. Ip graduated from UCLA and received an academic scholarship to the University of Texas to finish medical school and pursue a path towards surgery. He spent five years training in General Surgery at the renowned Columbia Unive
Paul Banwell FRCS is a fully accredited plastic, reconstructive, and aesthetic surgeon providing cosmetic surgery services in southern England, specializing in body contouring, cosmetic breast surgery, facial rejuvenation, advanced skincare, and anti-aging techniques. In addition to holding an NHS Consultant position in Plastic Surgery at the world-famous Queen Victoria Hospital, Mr. Banwell runs a modern cosmetic surgery practice through which he offers comprehensive, high quality service and a full range of both surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures. In addition to his cosmetic surgical work, Dr. Banwell also treats patients afflicted with skin cancer and irregular moles.
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS