Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Bob Basu graduated Magna Cum Laude with High Honors from Princeton University and received his M.D. and Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) degrees from Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts.
He completed his general surgery training at the prestigious George Washington University Medical Center in Washington, D.C. and his training in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery at Michael E. DeBakey Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine.
As a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Basu’s medical research focuses on analyzing outcomes in cosmetic plastic surgery. He believes nothing matters more than patient safety.
Aesthetic nurse injector Leslie Fletcher, RN, MEP-C, knows her way around a needle. She has worked with world-renowned, celebrity dermatologists and plastic surgeons who utilize dermal fillers such as Juvederm®, Restylane®, and Perlane® in their practices. Recognizing that these dermal fillers revolutionized how we address the signs of age, Leslie became determined to create a methodology that would maximize their potential. Well trained in medical science, including the bone, muscle, fat, and collagen structure that compose the facial armature, Leslie also looked into using the principles of architectural engineering, construction, and design for the rational to back her theories. Thes
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE