Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Lauren Fine, MD, is a fellowship-trained, board-certified dermatologist who has been in practice in the Chicago area since 2010. She is a graduate of Duke University, where she received her BS in biology and neuroscience. Dr. Fine attended Rush University Medical school, completed her internship at Resurrection Medical Center and went on to complete her dermatology residency at John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County. Following residency, she completed a Laser & Cosmetic fellowship under the direction of renowned dermatologist Dr. Amy Taub. While there she received in-depth training on cutting-edge laser procedures and cosmetic treatments.
Practicing both general and cosmetic dermato
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS