Photo Credit: dukemedicine.org
It was early in her training days that oculufacial surgeon Julie Woodward, MD, knew she had found her true calling. “Art always brought me so much joy. The idea of helping patients see better to also enjoy beautiful things in the world was always very exciting,” says Woodward, who is now the chief of oculoplastic and reconstructive surgery service at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, NC.
Woodward received her MD at the University of Texas Medical School in Houston, and completed her ophthalmology residency at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston. It was here that hosted an art show and sold every last painting. After residency, Woodward did a fellowship in Oculo
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS