You look in the mirror and can’t decide what to treat first – wrinkles or A-C-N-E! You know the feeling. Why is this happening to me? You thought you were done with breaking out in college. As Beth Battaglino, RN, founder of HealthyWomen.org says, “Adult acne is real – you are not alone.”
Birmingham, Alabama Dermatologist Dr. Julie Harper sheds some new light on the science behind adult female acne; “Adult acne in women is incredibly common and it’s increasing. I see it in my clinic all the time, but I rarely see it in men. The good news is that if you wait until menopause, it will go away.” But who wants to wait that long?!
As Dr. Harper explains, there is a difference between ad
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS