The “Visions of Fashion”confessional at
the Robert Verdi Luxe Lab.
Comfort and style were all the rage at Robert Verdi’s Luxe Lab, which hosted a product lounge during fashion week. ACUVUE TruEye ($60 for a one month supply), a recently introduced contact lens designed to keep eyes looking white and healthy, sponsored a “Visions of Fashion” video confessional. Not only did editors and bloggers have a chance to spill the beans on what they really thought about the shows at Lincoln Center, they also received invitations to try the new 1-day lens.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS