Photo Credit: canva.com
Each year, experts from the Global Wellness Summit reveal the top 10 wellness trends, and they are usually spot on. So just what will health and wellness seekers see and do more of in 2020? Think sound baths, healing playlists, apps, trackers, plus more.
Here’s a sneak peek of the top 10 wellness trends for this year.
Sleep on this…
Getting good quality sleep is essential to good health and wellness, and much of this depends on making sure your circadian rhymes are in sync i.e you sleep at night when it is dark and are awake during the daylight hours. Our circadian rhythm is a 24-hour internal clock that cycles between sleepiness and alertness at regular intervals. It’s also kn
Nestled in the leafy suburb of Muswell Hill, North London, a beautiful under-the radar pocket of residential bliss inhabited by actors, radio DJs and other well-known faces, sits the tranquil Laboratory Spa and Health Club. Surrounded by beautiful grounds, the club boasts glorious spa facilities as well as its award-winning gym and a gem of a swimming pool, which is cleaned with UV so there’s no need for large volumes of chlorine – great for saving your skin and hair.
Pad around in a thick, fluffy robe and slippers and trial the warm whirlpools before heading to the chill out area where you can slump into a reclining chair that over-looks the swimming pool with its natural lighting
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE