Photo Credit: jamiemakeup.com
Jamie Greenberg had an affinity for makeup at a young age. While studying painting, photography, and film in college, her focus on her makeup talent began when a film professor asked her to be the makeup artist for the film he was directing. After graduation, Jamie pursued this passion and freelanced as a makeup artist in television, and from there she assisted legendary makeup artists Monika Blunder, Pati Dubroff, Stephane Marais, and Jillian Dempsey.
Jamie brought warmth and vitality to every assignment, and her career quickly took off. She was soon being requested by magazine editorials for Allure, Esquire, Elle, Lucky, Harper’s Bazaar and L’Uomo Vogue, among others. Some of her
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS