Life is complicated enough without skincare regimens that require numerous products and steps like serum, daytime moisturizer, nighttime moisturizer and eye cream. That’s why New York dermatologist Dr. Macrene Alexiades-Armenakas created an all-in-one efficacious anti-aging treatment called 37 Extreme Actives ($295).
As the name implies, 37 Extreme Actives features 37 active ingredients that address the most important aspects of anti-aging including free radicals, wrinkles, brown blotches, redness, DNA degradation, cellular slow down, barrier function fortification, moisturization and enhancement of collagen and other dermal components.
“I found it wasteful that consumers needed
Meet the Parisian Phytotherapist
Before bringing the Sampar brand to life, Patrick Sounigo studied medicine at the Cochin Hospital in Paris and later worked alongside Dr. Jean Valnet, the “father of aromatherapy.” This turning point convinced Patrick to make aromatherapy and phytotherapy his professional focus. His work in Europe focuses on research and development of skincare using natural components. As a brand, Sampar takes pride in its packaging as well as what goes into its bottles, avoiding wide mouthed jars in favor of airless pumps to protect active ingredients in each formulation.
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS