Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Miri Torres started Arianna Skincare after she was diagnosed with stage 4B Hodgkin’s Lymphoma disease and she experienced eczema and rashes from aggressive chemotherapy treatments. The only relief she found was during monthly visits to the Dead Sea, where she discovered the skin healing benefits of Dead Sea minerals.
Just a few short years after making a full recovery, Miri proudly launched a collection of all-natural skincare products that are based on the historic power of the Dead Sea minerals and named the line Arianna have the doctor who treated her when she was sick.
BITB spoke with Miri about her courageous journey battling cancer, the motivation behind Arianna Skincare and h
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE