Photo Credit: Sandra Evand and Catherine LIttlefield
One of the great things about being a beauty editor is meeting the movers and shakers of the industry—the product developers, marketing executives, and public relations pros that make sure the greatest and latest makeup and skincare get to stores and shelves.
In addition to press events, editors get to hobnob with beautymakers at trade shows and industry events. This week, the annual HBA Global Expo took place in New York City at the Jacob Javits Center.
The show comprises product, ingredient, and packaging exhibits, as well as a roster of educational seminars. That’s where the hobnobbing begins, and in fact Beautyinthebag’s very own editor in chief Wendy Lewis conducted one of
For this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY we have three
Actifirm Discovery Kits (a $40 value) to give to our lucky contest winners. This handy kit with a 30-day supply of Actifirm’s most popular skincare products was specially designed for frequent travelers or first time Actifirm users who want to try products from this science-meets-nature brand.
The kit includes:
Actifirm Antioxidant Cleanser: A 2-in-1 cleanser for all skin types and especially perfect for oily skin. It contains antioxidants pomegranate and Japanese green tea, which work to soothe the skin while gently removi
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS