If you’re like me, you take clean water for granted. But nearly 900 people worldwide lack access to safe drinking water. It’s a serious issue and Giorgio Armani Fragrances, the company behind Acqua di Gio for Men (one of my all time favorite men’s scents) and Acqua di Gioia for Women, is doing something about it through its Acqua for Life campaign.
From March 1 to March 31, Giorgio Armani Fragrances wild donate one dollar for each purchase of the Acqua di Gio or Acqua di Gioia cologne or gift set to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF to support the UNICEF Tap Project.
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #StayTheFHome and Try These New K-Beauty Products
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON
- SPONSORED: ShopBop – The Spring Event