If you’re like me, you take clean water for granted. But nearly 900 people worldwide lack access to safe drinking water. It’s a serious issue and Giorgio Armani Fragrances, the company behind Acqua di Gio for Men (one of my all time favorite men’s scents) and Acqua di Gioia for Women, is doing something about it through its Acqua for Life campaign.
From March 1 to March 31, Giorgio Armani Fragrances wild donate one dollar for each purchase of the Acqua di Gio or Acqua di Gioia cologne or gift set to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF to support the UNICEF Tap Project.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS