Photo Credit: clinique.com
The Acne Solutions Powder Makeup ($31), which launched in September, is an oil-control foundation accompanied by a square-shaped applicator sponge that is chemically pretreated to avoid bacterial contamination. The purposes of this compact are several: acne and oil control portability, mattifying the skin, and providing buildable coverage that will eventually eliminate zits and even redness. It’s obviously easy to stash this in your purse for a quick touch up — anywhere — which is the primary reason why one should buy such a compact.
Of course, layering this with Clinique’s Acne Solutions
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS