For those who don’t like to trek to their aesthetician or dermatologist to get their dose of sloughing, there are some great at-home microdermabrasion alternatives available. This breed of exfoliators range from the intensive for weekly use, to the more gentle for daily use. They smooth away the dead cells and dirt that accumulate on the surface of the skin which makes it look and feel dull and lifeless.
Here are five ways to exfoliate in the privacy of your own home:
Scrub Investment: For those who like products that do double duty, try Origins’ GinZing scrub cleanser ($19.50
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS