For those who don’t like to trek to their aesthetician or dermatologist to get their dose of sloughing, there are some great at-home microdermabrasion alternatives available. This breed of exfoliators range from the intensive for weekly use, to the more gentle for daily use. They smooth away the dead cells and dirt that accumulate on the surface of the skin which makes it look and feel dull and lifeless.
Here are five ways to exfoliate in the privacy of your own home:
Scrub Investment: For those who like products that do double duty, try Origins’ GinZing scrub cleanser ($19.50
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS