Photo Credit: silkn.com
If you’re sick and tired of taking antibiotics that kill your stomach, benzoyl peroxide that dries out your skin, and trying to hide your breakouts with mounds of concealer, Silk’n Blue offers an alternative way to treat acne. This home-care device harnesses a combination of energies that not only kill the nasty acne-causing bacteria on your skin, but it also helps heal pimples quickly, and attacks oil-producing glands to prevent future breakouts. The result is visibly clearer skin in just 3 to 7 weeks of use, without irritation.
Simple to operate, Silk’n Blue is supposed to be used daily during the course of your acne breakout for about 6 to 8 weeks. You just direct the blue light to e
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON