Photo Credit: Beautyinthebag
A.J. Hanley and her husband, Jim Radosevic are the proud owners of a small skincare business that is dedicated to treating acne, called The Humane Company.
She had enjoyed a long career as a writer and editor specializing in beauty and health for publications like Shape, Glamour, Good Housekeeping, Health, and Real Simple. After moving from New York City to the North Fork of Long Island, she and Jim, a former New York president of the iconic advertising agency Young & Rubicam, set out to embark on an adventure together. Their goals were to combine their unique skill sets, reignite their passion for creating and strengthen their relationship. That was how The Humane Company was born.
NEUTROGENA OIL FREE ACNE WASH PINK GRAPEFRUIT FOAMING SCRUB – 2% Salicylic acid cleanser that really works to unclog pores and set your face free from blackheads. The fine little microbeads in this scrub slough away dead cells and dry patches from overdoing your acne medication. And the fresh tangy fruity scent of pink grapefruit makes this a real winner. Made from naturally derived grapefruit extract without the pulp for a fresh blast of citrusy goodness. Also try NEUTROGENA BODY CLEAR BODY WASH PINK GRAPEFRUIT. Great in the shower to stop breakouts on your back or chest, and so perfect for summertime.
FINAL VERDICT: GGI (Gotta Get It) – We LOVE this scrub and my skin does too.
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE
- MEET PAUL J. CARNIOL, MD – NEW JERSEY FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND PRESIDENT OF THE AAFPRS
- MEET JAMES BECKMAN, MD – PLASTIC SURGEON AND FOUNDER OF THERADERM CLINICAL SKIN CARE
- MEET RAMAN KAPOOR – REGISTERED DIETICIAN AND CO-FOUNDER OF NEA MEDICAL AESTHETIC CLINIC
- MEET A.J. HANLEY, CO-OWNER OF THE HUMANE COMPANY