Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
If you’ve ever had a pimple — and who among us hasn’t! — you know what a blow it can be to your self esteem. Those with persistent acne might become masters of camouflage, hiding it as best they can. Acne is the most common complexion concern that Americans experience, with approximately 50 million of us trying to deal with it. June is #AcneAwarenessMonth, so now is the perfect time to get a handle on your complexion. Without treatment, your pimples can leave dark spots and scars so don’t let acne run its course in the hope that your blackheads, whiteheads, pimples, and cysts will disappear on their own.
Beverly Hills, CA, dermatologist Zein Obagi, MD., says certain factors affect the c
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS