Dior has traveled to the mountains of Iceland to bring you more radiant and brighter skin. Its brightening Diorsnow skincare line now features Icelandic Glacial™ Water, one of the purest waters in the world and completely pollution free. Derived from snow and ice, the water maintains its purity by a unique filtration system – it runs through volcanic rock without ever touching the atmosphere. This makes for water that is remarkably low in minerals and acid. According to Dior, excessive acid is one of the triggers of melanin production, the cause of uneven skin tone and dark spots.
Not only does it fight hyperpigmentation, but Icelandic Glacial™ Water also works to revitalize the s
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GLYCOLIC ACID AND SALICYLIC ACID AND WHICH IS BETTER FOR YOUR SKIN?
Glycolic and salicylic acid are totally different substances, although you will often see them formulated in the same product. They are both great for skin, but each has its own place. Glycolic acid (an alpha hydroxy acid) comes from sugar cane and is the smallest of the exfoliating acids . It’ works to “digest” dead skin cells aka eliminate them. Salicylic acid (also called beta hydroxy acid) is the primary ingredient used in various concentrations to lessen oil build-up. You see them together so often because used in a well balanced formulation they work on the primary protagonists o
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS