Photo Credit: Carol Seitz
A decade ago, we lived without BB creams, facial wipes (let alone the other type), and at-home laser hair removal systems. So can you imagine what the beautymakers have planned for the next couple of decades? The graduating class of the FIT Cosmetics and Fragrance Marketing and Management Master’s Degree Program can, and they presented their research to the beauty industry on June 4.
In partnership with Unilever NA, the students investigated The Changing Face of the Beauty Consumer for the 2014 Capstone project, the culminating requirement for their degree. Divided into three groups, the research looked at three key concepts: Accessible Beauty, The New Beauty Consumer, and Men’s Beaut
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS