We are now in the crucial weeks leading-up to the holidays when most of us spend evenings in warmth, cuddled-up at home with family and friends. What better time to light those gorgeous fragrant candles you’ve been holding on to, waiting for a very special occasion to use them. You only have to take a trip to Selfridges London to get an idea of how many home fragrance brands are competing for poll-position in Jo Malone’s wake. Whether you’re into never-to-be-lit artfully molded candles or super-efficient fragrance-diffusers, these few squared meters in central London are a treasure trove for home fragrance lovers. The question is which candles are you most likely to burn first at hom
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS